The Boston Junior Rangers strive to provide the best environment for your child to develop as a hockey player. Because a youth sports experience can have a major lifelong impact on kids we work to ensure our positive approach to coaching and player development teaches lessons both on and off the ice that last a lifetime. We believe positive attitude, hard work and attention to detail are the best route to improvement, which leads to improved confidence and success.
Each day we remain driven to making sure we provide a meaningful, enjoyable, challenging and safe hockey experience for each player. We deliver a positive and energetic approach to teaching and coaching as we develop skill and instill a love for the game. And every time our players and coaches step on the ice we expect a commitment to doing their best and having fun. We are committed to the long-term growth and development of our players in all aspects of the game.
Our Program strives to focus on:
· SPORTSMANSHIP - Be humble in victory, gracious in defeat.
· PROCESS – Constant development and learning for coaches and players.
· CULTURE – Provide a fun place for our players to work hard and grow.
· RESPECT - Treat all others as you expect to be treated.
· INTEGRITY - We seek to foster honesty and fair play.
· PURSUIT OF EXCELLENCE - Each member seeks to perform each aspect of the game to the highest level of their ability.
· ENJOYMENT - It is important for the hockey experience to be FUN, satisfying and rewarding for all parents, players and coaches.
· LOYALTY + TRUST – To be committed to the team and to be an honest teammate.
· TEAMWORK – Together Everyone Achieves More. We value the strength of learning to work together.