The league runs from October 2013 through April 2014 with a full 24 week schedule plus playoffs. We offer quality and competitive games without the “chippy” and antagonistic play you find in most adult hockey leagues. By strictly enforcing our no tolerance rules we are able to ensure the quality and competitiveness of our games.
2013-2014 OTIHL Men's Hockey League Information
- Full Team League
- Games the first week of October
- Nights of Play: Mondays and Wednesdays
- Game Times: range from 9:00pm to 10:20pm
- All games refereed by USA Hockey referees
- Location: Breakaway Ice Center in Tewksbury, MA
- Team Registration: Players skill level should preferably be in the B plus to high C range.
Did you know that Xcelerated Performance has a state of the art Skating Treadmill? It is the only one in the area.
Watch this video to see a North Shore Vipers player stickhandle and shoot all while skating in stride. The treadmill allows for players to improve their hockey game in many aspects with assistance from instructors Seth Goodrich and Jay Ray. Please contact Mike Heffron at
to hear more information or book a lesson!